The Ross Trust prioritises those experiencing personal, social or financial disadvantage.
Priority is given to applications supporting:
- Aboriginal Australians
- Asylum seekers, refugees, newly arrived migrants and culturally and linguistically diverse communities
- Greater access to health services for the disadvantaged
- Individuals/families experiencing violence, abuse or neglect
- Offenders, ex-offenders, those at risk of offending and their families
- Disadvantaged in small rural communities
- People who are homeless or at risk of homelessness
Applications to improve outcomes for Aboriginal Australians are only accepted from:
- Aboriginal controlled or managed organisations (or in collaboration with); or
- Organisations with Aboriginal board members, staff or advisers.
For more see Impact Area A: Featured Grants